Hired Support


Where are the onboarding forms? (UK)

For PAYE contractors, you will be contacted by your CXC representative, who will send you your contract, Health & Safety Policy, and any other relevant information you need to get started in your new role. 

For limited companies, we will be asking you for your limited company name and company registration number. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No